LeGhee is the tenth item from the "Golden Ghee" collection. Everything that we as the ‘Team’ at the Institute for Healthy Living create, must meet three basic criteria: delicious, healthy and useful.
We have create a LeGhee - buttery spread with hazelnuts:
- made from entirely organic ingredients,
- easily digestible (it only has five ingredients), and full of energy,
- LeGhee a class of its own among the sweet spreads,
- it can be used to enjoy sweet with a teaspoon (consumption) or as a spread, and as addition to various dishes such as pancakes, pastes, fillings...
- a sweet spread which strengthens,
- once you try it, you begin to believe that it is possible: sweet, tasty and sinless.
And now about the word Ghee.
Ghrta (ghee) is the descendant of the Sanskrit expression from proto-Indo-European ‘ghrei’ - ‘to anoint’ and had developed into Hristos in Classical Greek, meaning ‘the anointed’ or covered with oil. It was then used for the translation of the Hebrew term ‘Messiah’ (the anointed) and later on became the Latin Christus and English Christ. Christ is therefore a title originating from the Greek Χριστός (Christos), meaning ‘the anointed’ and the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (Messiah).
It is not our intention to write down a hymn about the hazelnut spread LeGhee, as it became legendary already during testing and trying of different recipes. The spread was successful in its 7th attempt, within 6 months and in the company of over 100 tasters. In order to choose the right ingredients, we tested different tastes, ratios, structures and amounts. We also managed making it spreadable coming straight from the refrigerator, much to our satisfaction.
We used only superior organic ingredients, which are, according to the share of amount from the smallest to the largest, as follows: cinnamon, cocoa, mixed honey, Golden Ghee and hazelnuts. A true sweet carefree delight.
We will entrust you with the beneficial effects of individual components after the ads.
Speaking for itself it says: ‘I will become LeGheeND (legend)!
- Hazelnut paste (39%), Golden Ghee cooked butter (28%),
- mixed honey (27%), cocoa powder (5%),
- cinnamon powder (1%).
All ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation.
Keep at temperature from 5 to 18°C
Net weight: 230ml / 190g
Average nutritional value per 100g of food
Energy value: 2670 kJ / 646 kcal
- Fats 57.4 g
- Of which there are 21.4g of saturated fats
- Carbohydrates 21 g
- Of which there are 20.3g of sugars
- Lactose 0.05 g
- Protein 7.7 g
- Fibre 7 g