Tips and recipes
- Mushrooms roasted in Ghee. Add salt when already on the plate.
- Zucchini roasted in Ghee, 3 minutes each side. Add salt when already on the plate.
- Aubergine roasted in Ghee, 5 minutes each side. Add salt to a slice of bread, put on hot aubergine and a thin slice of cheese, and make a sandwich.
- Sunny-side up eggs in Ghee.
- The original ‘wiener schnitzel’ is always made in Ghee, as old Vienna cooking schools have always taught.
- Put Ghee in cake batter, yet 30% less than raw butter. The dough will be delicate, soft, smooth and fresh longer.
- Ghee is a spread. Roast sunflower seeds and add salt in the meantime. Grind them after they have cooled off and add room-temperature warm Ghee. Mix uninterruptedly and create your own texture.
- Ghee in herbal teas. It binds herbal ingredients and as an agent and with the help of the small intestines carries it all over the body.
- Fish roasted in Ghee. Coat the fish on the inside as well, then add chopped garlic and parsley.
- …… the following tip can only be limited by your mind!
Hand made | No GMOs | Gluten free | Lactose free | No casein | No MSG | No preservatives | Harmonized with sound vibrations | Certified organic | No Trans Fats
"Ghee increases the intellect, stimulates long live and is an aphrodisiac that protects the body from various diseases"
BHAVAPRAKASHA - Ayurvedic text from the 16th century.